Spring into Holiday Reading
Date Published: 12/09/2022
What better time than the holidays to read a book! The iCentre have plenty of new books on the shelves, plus eBooks, and audio books for you to borrow for your holiday reads.
Reading over the holidays is not only a great way to relax, but it also comes with many other benefits! Reading:
- Imparts valuable life lessons
- Improves your focus and concentration
- Improves your emotional health
- Helps develop your memory
- Is a great source of motivation
- Expands your knowledge and makes you smarter
- Broadens your imagination and enhances your creativity
You can reap the rewards of all these benefits and more by picking up a book or two to read over your school holidays!
Don’t forget to check out the holiday reads display near the printer for some extra inspiration. There’s sure to be a book (or more) for everyone!
Happy reading and enjoy your holidays!
Laurenson, J. (2019, November 11). The Importance of Reading During the Holidays. Shirley Boys’ High School. https://hail.to/shirley-boys-high-school/article/H hX81aY