The iCentre is pleased to announce the inclusion of JSTOR to our OPAC. This database provides access to more than 12 million journal articles, books, images, and primary sources in over 70 different disciplines. These include:
- Arts (Art History, Architecture, Music, Performing Arts, etc.)
- Business and Economics (Finance, Marketing and Advertising, etc.)
- Humanities (Language & Literature, Religion, Philosophy, Film Studies, etc.)
- Medicine and Allied Health
- Science and Mathematics (Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Engineering, Environmental Science, Physics, Statistics, etc.)
- Social Science (Communication, Cultural Studies, Education, Women’s Studies, Food Studies, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, etc.)
You can hear more about JSTOR in the video below:
To find JSTOR on the OPAC
Start with a search in the OPAC, then click ‘One Search’ and ‘JSTOR’. The database will open in a new tab.
Check out the tutorial below for more information on how to use the database, save sources, and find the citation information.
This database is an amazing addition to our iCentre and will be a helpful scholarly resource for all your research needs! If you have any questions about the database or how to access it, pop into the iCentre or Ask a Librarian.